1) Create a new folder on your computer in the location where you want to keep your karaoke files.
For example, if you would like to create a folder on your computer's desktop, right-click on your desktop and select New folder. Rename the folder whatever you would like to call it.
2) Click on a link below to start the download of compressed karaoke files.
2) When given the choice to Save or Open, select Open File
3) When the folder opens, select all of the files inside of it.
4) right click on the selected files and choose Copy
5) Open the folder you created in Step 1.
6) Right click in the empty folder and select Paste. The files will be copied into the new location.
Now they are ready to import into your karaoke playing software and you’re ready to sing!
CDG/MP3 artist-title format
Artit - Title.cdg
Artit - Title.mp3 karaoke jukebox Cavs see your owners manual
Disc 1 though 4
Song List by Artist
Break Up With Your Girlfriend
So Am I
Chainsmokers Ft Five Seconds Of Summer
Who Do You Love
Clean Bandit Feat Ellie Goulding
Fredo Ft Dave
All I Ever Wanted
Down To The Honkytonk
She Ain't In It
Kodak Black Ft Travis Scott And Offset
Someone You Loved
Walk Me Home
Don't Feel Like Crying
Vote For Me
Tim McGraw And Faith Hill
The Rest Of Our Life
Gimme Eight Seconds
Just You And I
Call If You Need Me
Outlaw In Em